Garmin Striker 4 with Transducer, 3.5" GPS Fishfinder with CHIRP Traditional Transducer
$102.99 in stock
- CLEAR VÜ SCANNING SONAR Shows you more of what is in the water around your boat; This high frequency sonar gives near photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish
- THE POWER OF SIMPLE Offers a keyed interface with dedicated buttons; The device is easy to use and easy to install; Available in 3.5 , 5 and 7 inch display sizes; Water rating IPX7
- WAYPOINT MAP Use the way point map to easily view, mark and navigate to locations such as brush piles, stumps and docks; Maximum depth 1,600 feet freshwater, 750 feet saltwater; Current draw at 12Volt : 0.23 Ampere
- CHIRP SONAR CHIRP sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information; CHIRP sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation
- BUILT IN FLASHER View your sonar data in the classic flasher format; ideal for ice fishing or vertical jigging.Display size: 1.9 x 2.9 inches (4.9 x 7.3 centimeter); 3.5 inches diagonal (8.7 centimeter)
Lowrance HOOK2 4X - 4-inch Fish Finder with Bullet Skimmer Transducer, Gray, One Size
- EASY TO USE: The Lowrance HOOK2 4x Fish Finder features auto-tuning sonar and phone-like menus giving you more time to spend fishing and less time dealing with settings.
- WIDER SONAR COVERAGE: The HOOK2 4x offers a wide-angle sonar cone giving you double the coverage of traditional fish finders.
- EASY SETUP: A single transducer can be mounted on the transom, inside the hull, on the trolling motor or through a scupper hole.
- TRANSDUCER INCLUDED: The included Bullet Skimmer transducer gives you traditional 2-D sonar (fish arch) views.
Garmin Striker Plus 4 with Dual-Beam transducer, 010-01870-00
$139.36 in stock
- Includes dual-beam transducer with Garmin Chirp traditional sonar for crystal-clear images and remarkable target separation
- Built-in Garmin quickdraw contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1' contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat's speed
- Bright, Sunlight-readable 4.3" display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment. Frequencies supported: Traditional: 50/77/83/200 kHz, Transmit power: 200 W (RMS)
Humminbird 410150-1 PiranhaMAX 4 Fish Finder
- Display Size Diagonal - 4.3-Inch
- Dual Beam Sonar
- 2400 watts PTP/300 Watts RMS
- Depth Sonar 320 ft (20) 455 kHz, 600 ft (20) 200 kHz
- Sonar Coverage 28° & 16° @ -10dB
HawkEye DT2B-TM DepthTrax 2B
- Delivers uninterrupted depth readings from 2.5 to 600 feet on the largest display available on an In-Dash Depth Sounder up to 60 mph
- ShootThru sonar technology allows for depth readings through solid fiberglass hulls and up to 1/8th inch aluminum hulls
- 3-stage Advanced Warning System clearly signals an alarm condition with an audible alarm, an ultra bright red LED warning light and LCD alarm indicators
- No glare, polarized LCD icon display with storage sun cover allows for spot free viewing with or without sunglasses
- Algorithmic programming significantly reduces false readings and produces unmatched precision
Humminbird 410190-1 Helix 5 Series Sonar G2 Fishfinder System, 4000 Watts
$179.99 in stock
- 5-Inch Color WVGA Display
- Dual Beam PLUS Sonar
- 4000 watts PTP power output
Garmin Striker Plus 5cv with Transducer, 5" GPS Fishfinder with CHIRP Traditional and ClearVu Scanning Sonar Transducer and Built In Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software
$289.58 in stock
- Includes transducer for built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1' contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat's speed. Frequencies supported : Traditional: 50/77/200 kHz
- Bright, sunlight-readable 5" display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment. Display resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
Humminbird 410210-1 HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 Fish finder
$285.93 in stock
- 5-Inch Color WVGA Display
- CHIRP Dual Beam PLUS Sonar. Power Output RMS : 500 Watts. Power Draw : 615 mA
- Precision Internal GPS Chart plotting with built-in Anima cartography
- Micro SD card slot for optional maps or for saving waypoints
- Target Separation - 2.5 Inches
Faria 13751 Chesapeake Black Depth Sounder with In-Hull Transducer
- 199 foot (61m) depth capability
- Fits a standard 22-1/16" gauge hole
- Please confirm part will fit before ordering
FF688C 3.5" Phiradar Color LCD Boat Fish Finder 200KHz/83KHz Dual Sonar Frequency 300M Detection Muti-Language Auto Zoom
$119.89 in stock
- This amazing fish finder is specially designed for amateur and professional fishermen to find fish location, depth and bottom contour of water, perfect to be used in the sea, river, lake and fantastic for detecting schools of fish in any particular area.
- Display type: 3.5" 18bit TFT V320XH240 sunlight readable. Depth reading from 1.8 to 984ft (0.6-300m) in 1/10th precision. Bottom contour and water temperature indicator. 100 levels of sensitivity setting and multi-level depth range.
- Auto zoom bottom tracking and quick manual zoom. "Stop chart" at any time. Multi-language menu settings (English / Russian/ French / Chinese / Japanese / Finnish / Polish / German / Italian / Spanish / Dutch / Korean / Swedish / Greek / Danish). Big/small fish identification and fish depth indicator.
- User selectable feet or meter reading. User selectable sonar chart mode. Clear fish icon. Depth compensation. Audible fish and depth alarm, depth alarm 3-99ft.
- 200KHz/83KHz duel beam sonar frequency. Anti-interference from the grass when used in lake. Display different bottom (grass, sand, rock) in the sea. 800 watts maximum output power; 100 watts RMS power. Battery strength indicator. Perfect for ocean, river, lake fishing, etc.. 800 watts maximum output power; 100 watts RMS power. Battery strength indicator.